We help provide better care
That’s what we do every day at Mantra. To achieve this, we have expanded over the years. We can now count on a series of divisions that contribute, each in their own way, to improving our service offering.
- Mantra Pharma markets proprietary and partner generic drugs to owner-pharmacists, salaried employees and PTAs in Quebec and Canada.
- Mantra Medical markets its products to healthcare professionals, such as doctors and nurses. It specializes in bone health.
- Mantra Solutions is a consulting and continuing education company that specializes in optimizing pharmacy methods for laboratory teams.
- Mantra Distribution provides warehousing, delivery and all logistics services related to the distribution of medicines and products, while meeting the highest quality standards.
- Myriad Pharma focuses on over-the-counter pharmaceuticals. It represents Mantra’s and its partners’ products to pharmaceutical banners while ensuring day-to-day execution in pharmacy.
At Mantra, we value respect, enjoyment, creativity, transparency and efficiency.
Treating collaborators with consideration, professionalism and empathy. We are attentive to our customers’ comments and suggestions and we carefully evaluate their needs to meet their expectations.
Having fun is at the heart of our company culture. It is essential to adopt a positive attitude which, in turn, will allow us all to work in a pleasant and positive atmosphere.
To give the time of day, always. Be frank and sincere among ourselves and with our product and service providers, as well as our clientele.
Being effective is being pragmatic, flexible, fast and efficient! We never hesitate to revise our position and always strive to learn and move forward.
Creativity is the ability to see things differently, to think without limits. Also, it is the capacity to imagine and set forth a new concept or discover an original solution to a problem.
- Opened a new 35,000-square foot warehouse and office in Lévis.
- Acquired Pilocarpine, a niche generic drug available across Canada.
- Acquired Voltimage (which was renamed Mantra Distribution).
- Bill 31 allowed pharmacists to become front-line players.
- Continued to grow, now employing more than 80 people.
- Adopted a new brand positioning: We help provide better care.
- Launched our scientific affairs department (which will grow to 10 people within a year!)
- Started producing our own generic drug lines.
- Moved to DIX30, doubling our office space.
- Acquired L’Appui et le beau temps (which became Mantra Solutions).
- Launched Eczederm, our line of creams for dry skin.
- Launched our first high-volume generic drug product: M-Sildenafil (Viagra®).
- Launched Mantra Medical’s innovative liquid calcium citrate product.
- Launched Denta, our line of oral health products.
- Opened Mantra’s office in Lévis.
- Bill 41 gives pharmacists a bigger role by allowing them to perform new acts.
- Mantra Pharma added Fresenius Kabi, Stericycle, Altius and Pediapharm to its list of partners.
- Opened Mantra’s office in Brossard.
- Launched 11 new generic products simultaneously.
- Created the Mantra Medical division, which works directly with doctors.
- Created Myriad Pharma, our division focused on over-the-counter products.
- The second wave of the H1N1 flu ended in Quebec. 57% of the population was vaccinated, but it caused the death of 108 people.
- Launched mcal, Mantra’s first calcium & vitamin D brand.
- Mantra’s current partners have all been hired. Mantra now counts 9 employees.
- Quebec announces free medication for people on social assistance.
- Mantra Pharma is launched.
We offer a wide range of prescription, non-prescription and generic products.
We ensure that healthcare professionals have the latest scientific information namely on bone health at their fingertips.
We advise and train pharmacy laboratory teams to facilitate their daily operations.
We store, deliver and handle all the logistics related to the distribution of medicines and over-the-counter (OTC) products in Canada while meeting the highest quality standards.
We support organizations in the marketing and distribution on their over-the-counter products to various pharmaceutical banners across Quebec and Canada.