Training Modules for PTAs
// AVAILABLE IN FRENCH ONLY //
What we offer
Our training courses are built as à la carte modules, covering all the tasks of a PTA in a community pharmacy. This allows you to choose the modules that correspond to your current needs, whether you are training a new PTA or upgrading your existing employees’ training. Once you have selected your modules, each one will be adapted to the reality and operation of your laboratory. Each module includes theoretical training, a practical coaching period, learning tools and an evaluation.
- A team of mobile trainers
- Customized training programs
- Available throughout Quebec
The benefits of training with an experienced PTA
- Communication from one PTA to another is easier
- Knowledge passed on in words that are commonly understood
- Emphasis on information that is relevant and useful to a PTA
- Tips and tricks acquired by our trainers in pharmacy
- Greater credibility
Seven à la carte units
- Introduction to the position of PTA
- Processing a prescription
- Computerizing a prescription
- Managing pillboxes
- Managing special products
- Managing inventory and stock
- Customer service
Medication Circuit Integration
Integration training for the laboratory team.
Complex to simple procedures with customization options.
Drug and Vaccine Administration Techniques
14 hours of learning, including 4 hours of theory and 10 hours of practice.