Drug and Vaccine Administration Techniques
- Two consecutive days of training
- Vaccinator status
- Learning adapted to the reality of pharmacies
- Sessions available throughout Quebec
- Small group sizes (6 to 10 pharmacists), encouraging practical exercises and interaction
- Personalized practical material for injection techniques
- Complete participant workbook with images, including several tools such as procedures, Bill 31’s medication circuit procedures, billing assistance, etc.
- Lunch box included
- Training provided by experienced teaching nurses
- Short videos that facilitate learning
Education and Training
Mantra Solutions helps us stand out by offering a range of consulting services that optimize pharmacy management and operations.
Endorsed by various professional associations, our services range from coaching and consulting to the development of practical and personalized continuing education programs.
Mantra Medical also offers training courses, including osteoporosis prevention and nutrional webinars.
Continuing Education Program
The field of pharmacy has undergone many changes over the past few years, resulting in an increased need for training and support for the entire laboratory team. As a result of this, we have designed a new continuing education program from the ground up.
- A possibility of up to 46 UFC credits over 2 years
- Addressing pharmaceutical care, laws and regulations, human resources, profitability and more
- Courses adapted for pharmacists as well as PTAs
- Focused on topical issues
- A program designed for collaborative work
- We train the whole laboratory team on common topics, but we approach it differently depending on the person’s respective role.
- We cover all aspects of professional pharmacy life, including not only individual functions, but collaborative ones too.
- We ensure knowledge is being transferred by helping people implement the notions they acquired into their work environment.
- We specialize in case study presentation.
- We provide working tools made available through our web platform once courses are completed.
- We choose training topics with the help of our advisory committees working in the field on a daily basis.
- We offer personalized post-training coaching sessions to ensure measures are implemented in pharmacy.
- We adapt to the reality of participants by offering both live and self-study training options.
- We offer an innovative webinar concept that will capture participants’ attention.
- On propose un concept de webinaire innovant qui captivera l’attention des participants.
Medication Circuit Integration
(3 UFC credits)
- 35 customized turnkey procedures
- Schedule for procedure integration
- Customized support (follow-up calls)
- Quality control forms and summary sheets
- Integration training for the laboratory team (3 UFC credits)
- Free access to the web platform for 18 months
À la carte procedures
- Complex procedures with moderate and high customization options
- Moderately complex procedures with some customization options
- Simple procedures with limited customization options
Quality control forms and summary sheets included with selected à la carte procedures
- Onboarding training for the laboratory team
- Procedure integration and quality control follow-ups
- Access to the web platform
Integrating Nursing Services in Pharmacy
Ensure nursing staff training as it relates to the various services offered in pharmacy.
- Training on the various services offered in pharmacy
- Remote access to a resource nurse
- Personalized advertising
- Web platform with all the tools, including content updates
Training Modules for PTAs
What we offer
Our training courses are built as à la carte modules, covering all the tasks of a PTA in a community pharmacy. This allows you to choose the modules that correspond to your current needs, whether you are training a new PTA or upgrading your existing employees’ training. Once you have selected your modules, each one will be adapted to the reality and operation of your laboratory. Each module includes theoretical training, a practical coaching period, learning tools and an evaluation.
- A team of mobile trainers
- Customized training programs
- Available throughout Quebec
The benefits of training with an experienced PTA
- Communication from one PTA to another is easier
- Knowledge passed on in words that are commonly understood
- Emphasis on information that is relevant and useful to a PTA
- Tips and tricks acquired by our trainers in pharmacy
- Greater credibility
Seven à la carte units
- Introduction to the position of PTA
- Processing a prescription
- Computerizing a prescription
- Managing pillboxes
- Managing special products
- Managing inventory and stock
- Customer service
Whether for a pharmacy, a seniors’ residence or a company, we cover a multitude of health topics to meet your needs.
Acquiring and retaining new patients
- Cardiovascular health
- Nutrition and body composition analysis
- Vaccination clinics
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Diabetes and foot care
- Respiratory problems and seasonal allergies
- Asthma control
- Stress, anxiety and burnouts
- Women’s health
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Living with cancer
- Sleep disorders
- Attention deficit disorder with or without hyperactivity
- Event coordination, including booking speakers, delivering materials and preparing for the day
- Event posters (in colour)
- Bag inserts
- Information kits
- Statistical report