Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Toronto (GTA), CA. 6 June, 2022
Do you want to be a part of the growth of a Canadian generic pharmaceutical company? You are comfortable with prospecting new customers, and you possess closing skills? Mantra Pharma is looking for a new Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to help provide better care!
You will report directly to the Director, National Accounts of Mantra Pharma, and the territory to be covered is the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Promote and sell the company's products primarily to independent pharmacies in the GTA;
- Generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders;
- Develop a database with the names and addresses of clients;
- Establish and maintain a consistent territory call cycle;
- Detail products and services to pharmacy owners and staff;
- Secure market share growth by cold calling on new accounts and growing existing customer sales;
- Take appointments with customers, prepare client files and business reviews;
- Contact customers on a regular basis to present Mantra Pharma products and negotiate business agreements based on corporate strategy and approved trade spend;
- Enter account activities and maintain client records in the CRM;
- Apply sales strategies and counter objections;
- Ensure customer satisfaction, take orders, handle complaints and build customer loyalty;
- Develop and maintain good business relationships by keeping customers abreast of industry trends, competitive information and new Mantra product launches;
- Channel information to the office regarding relevant marketplace topics such as supply issues or pricing differences, and seize opportunities that emerge from this information;
- Participate in activities such as trade shows and pharmacy conferences;
- Regular communication with management of all activities, opportunities and problems encountered.
The ideal candidate would have:
- University or college degree;
- Minimum of three (3) years in a sales position (preferably with the pharmacies);
- Experience with CRM and MS Office;
- Valid Driver's License and access to a vehicle for territory coverage.